The Kitchen Emporium Code of Values
1) We will maintain, at all times, the highest possible degree of professionalism and service to the community as evidenced in the exemplary conduct of our showroom/office and staff personnel.
2) We are committed to the continuing education of our staff personnel in product knowledge, salesmanship, advanced design techniques, recent appliance technology, installation techniques, project management, and business management to provide the latest information and best possible service to our clients.
3) After extensive research, we will represent only those products with the highest quality coupled with fairest value attainable within their respective quality grades.
4) We are committed to informing our clients as accurately as possible, of the advantages and disadvantages, of a specific product or design concept so they can make the best decision for themselves.
5) We are committed to always developing the best design(s) for our clients within the context of their expressed needs, spatial limitations, and budgetary considerations.
6) We will comprehensively inform our clients to the best of our ability, as to the products specified and purchased, the details of the design, the terms of the agreement, the conditions of the warranty, the expected delivery dates, and what they should expect during the course of installation.